I was tagged. PLEASE DON’T GO. I will say something funny, I promise, and I’ll try not to talk about poop (yeah right.)
Razorblade Brain tagged me - I adore her - please go check her out!
Five Things I Have a Passion For:
1. Writing. I can’t stop. Even my thoughts are composed as if I were writing. And every interesting thought I have is immediately followed by another thought: “How could I use that in my blog or novel?” I lull myself to sleep by writing blog-posts in my head. Of course I usually forget them by morning.
2. Healthy Eating. *most people find this annoying so I will shut the hell up now*
3. Fitness. If I didn’t almost puke, it wasn’t a good workout. If I’m not sore the next day, it was a waste of time. Also annoying I will shut up now.
4. Reading. I feel bad that I write so much that I don’t read as much as I used to. Working on a novel though, which means I can’t read – it affects my “voice,” kind of like what happened to Madonna when she moved to England.
5. Irony/satire/sarcasm. I don’t think there’s really anything to explain here.
Five Things I'd Like to do Before I Die:
1. Live in a foreign country. Preferably where they speak a language other than English (for the learning aspect.)
2. Publish a novel. One that people actually read.
3. Live in a castle. Even if I’m just the maid. Like maybe Hubs and I can be the groundskeepers or something of some thousand-year-old castle in Ireland. How cool would that be? Maybe we'd find a secret tunnel.
4. Learn to surf.
5. Invent something. I have good ideas all the time, but every time I search about my “brilliant idea,” I find that someone already beat me to it. Argh.
Five Things I Say A Lot:
4. REALLY? (Draw out the R so it’s extra annoying. Hubs gets this one a lot, like when he chews with his mouth open.)
5. Ohhhhhhkay? Agreeing without really agreeing, because I’m passive-aggressive.
Apparently I’m about twelve years old. Geez.
Oh. That’s another one I say a lot: “Geez.”
Five Books I've Read Lately:
1. Tuck Everlasting.
2. What Looks Like Crazy on an Ordinary Day.
3. Les Miserables. WILL I EVER FINISH THIS BOOK PROBABLY NOT.
4. Magic Tree House: Civil War on Sunday. Because I have a 7-year-old.
5. Mickey Mouse’s The Prince and the Pauper. Because I have a 3-year-old.
Five Favorite Movies:
2.) Selena. Can’t get tired of this movie. I am lame.
4.) The Fifth Element. I love this in the same way I love Selena. My favorite part is when the blue alien lady sings opera.
5.) The Little Mermaid. YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?
Five Places I’d Like to Travel:
1. Macchu Pizza. I seriously just typed that by accident and I’m not gonna change it. I’m hungry and that’s what I’m “cooking” for dinner (it’s open-house night). You know what I meant though, right?
2. Hawaii. Because living in Florida just isn’t enough.
3. Any place with lots of castles.
4. Africa. I want to do a safari.
5. Grand Canyon.
Five Pages that I Love:
1. Happy Hausfrau – Because she’s effing hilarious.
2. Finding Wonder in the Mundane – We connect with each other. We’re like, “I. See. You.”
3. High Heeled Mama – Because of her, I dress slightly better than a hobo.
4. Silence of the Mom – She was my roommate in college, has five kids, and speaks with a hint of a British accent. It is impossible not to like her.
5. Sammiches and Psych Meds – Just go read her stuff. You’ll see.
Please go check each of these five ladies out and tell them who sent you. =) If you're a blogger and I neglected to mention you, I am so sorry! Please go ahead and do this anyway and make sure you post on my FB wall so I know you did it. I love reading other people's answers! =)
And that's all!
HOLY SHIT I DIDN'T TALK ABOUT POOP.
Oh crap now I talked about poop. Oh well, it was inevitable.